You are amazing. But you’re not done, yet.
Due to the nature of spinning up a fundraising effort so quickly, there are some specific logistics regarding tax-deductions and credit card processing fees. We want to make sure that we are providing all the information you need and being fully transparent.
If you are ONLY making a Pledge to donate by December 31, 2021: Please follow the “Mail a Check” payment options below.
- Your donation is being processed by PayPal through our Fiscal Sponsor, US Ski & Snowboard Alaska Division. You will receive a receipt email notification from PayPal.
- In the unfortunate event that we do not meet our fundraising goals, your donation will be refunded to you in the form of a check payment (minus any credit card processing fees), mailed to the address you provided on the donation form.
- Donations made online are unfortunately not eligible for a tax-deduction, due to the IRS rules that regulate Fiscal Sponsorship. See our Frequently Asked Questions for more details.
Mailing a Check Payment
It is critical that you follow our exact instructions. Please read below.
- Check payment needs to be received by December 31, 2020.
- Check payment MUST be made out to “UA Foundation” and memo MUST say “UAA Alpine Ski Team”.
- Mail checks to:
1815 Bragaw Street, Suite 206
Anchorage, AK 99508
Donations made with a check payment will receive a tax-deductable charitable letter from UA Foundation.